Thursday, July 21, 2016

Phoenix

I spent most of Tuesday catching up with Jessie before heading down to Phoenix.  I wanted to go to Scottsdale Sports Cards, but they are only open to the public in November & December.  Huh???  The rest of the year is mail order only.  They did tell me about another possible store.  I called and they are closed on Tuesdays.  When I got down by the stadium it is right downtown.  It is walking distance from another Science Center.  I then grabbed dinner and went to the game.  The stadium reminder me a little bit of Milwaukee the way the closed dome looked.  No slide for a mascot, but a swimming pool folks could go in.
I am having technical problems again causing no pictures to be uploaded at this time.  They have been downloaded to my computer, but I do not seem to be able to attach them.  Hopefully I will get this cleared up and upload a bunch of photos.  With my upcoming schedule of lots of driving the next couple of days, it may be a few days before I post again.  Thank you for reading the blog.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading everyday *almost* as much as my daily phone call! ; )

    XXX
    OOO
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I spend all this time coming up with "witty" comments and I get like one lousy phone call? We are broken up Mike.
    Guru

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...long distance drama. Awwww Larry, you KNOW the rest of us are exceptionally happy with your witty repartee, and we don't need ANY phone calls.

    I bet a box of chocolates (Sports cards?) would help ease the pain of your loneliness.

    ReplyDelete