Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A is for Athletics

Carolyn had picked up tickets for her, Gary and I to go to the A's game on Sunday. 
  I had heard very few good things about the Oakland ballpark.  Yes, foul territory is bigger than some states and they do not use the upper deck for the A's games, but I thought the stadium was fine.  There are some simple tweaks that could likely be done to enhance it.
  Not only do the A's also do a  First Game Certificate (a few stadiums have done this), but they also gave me a button for my first game there.
  Carolyn, Gary and I at the game.  One A's employee told me I was confused wearing an A's hat and a Pirates shirt.  Pirates did win a good game 6-3.
  Sorry I am blocking such a nice view of the field.
The best weather for any game I have seen so far.  When we arrived our seats were in the hot sun.  By game time, we were in the shade and enjoyed the game immensely.




1 comment:

  1. A's hat, Pirates shirt, and I thought the Tigers were you're team? Looks like a great time at the ball park!

    ReplyDelete