Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Army orders to report to Richmond!

I always had concerns about registering for the draft.  I finally received orders from the army to report to Richmond, VA.
  Army Maj. Joseph and LaShell Denning treated me to lunch.  With Joe hobbled after recent knee surgery, I was afraid I would be activated.  Fortunately for the country I was not.
This is for my dad.  Joe is no longer a fish, because ...
he no longer has 2knees.
  I then drove straight through (if you can call being stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, straight through) to Atlantic City to meet up with my OBC brethren for the National Sports Collectors Convention. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2knees like tuna, that's the joke? OK got it. A "two-knee" fish...Joe and LaShelle, a couple of my favorite "peeps"...Why did the chicken cross the road? To get a "2knee" sandwich?

      Delete